Penang Hotels Near Airport
Where to Stay in Penang
In 2009, New York Times readers voted Penang as one of 44 must-see destinations in the world. Largely due to its array of cuisine, Penang’s popularity is indisputable – Malaysians are ardent fans of the ‘Pearl of the Orient’s’ street food. The advent of cheap airfares has resulted in more and more people heading to the island for weekend-long trips – and there are plenty of inexpensive yet ritzy lodgings. Food is varied and there are a lot of sightseeing and shopping options.
Frequent fliers to Penang have no reason to gripe – hotels nearby the Bayan Lepas International Airport surpass expectations as they’re not mere pit stops before your next flight. Offering comfort and convenience as well as personalised service, these properties are great places to shower and catch some much-needed sleep as well as great jumping-off points to explore Penang’s gorgeous landscape.
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour