Top 10 Hotels & Resorts in Penang
Penang Most Popular Hotels & Resorts
With its decidedly laidback vibe and carefree atmosphere, Penang feels like it is worlds away from Kuala Lumpur. From its awesome hawker food and friendly locals to its rich heritage and beautiful beaches, so many things culminate to make it one of Malaysia’s premier holiday hotspots.
Whether you are planning on staying in a five-star beachfront hotel or a mid-range, family-friendly place, we’ve picked out our top ten picks that offer the perfect opportunity for a rejuvenating getaway. All of them are great for invigorating business trips or even lazy, relaxing weekend breaks – the one thing they have in common is the fact that they are amazing hotels that offer real value-for-money deals, with great locations and fantastic service and facilities.
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- City Half-Day Tour
- EZhopper Sightseeing Bus Pass
- Georgetown by Night Tour
- Island Half-Day Tour
- Private Penang Hill & Temple
- Heritage Trishaw Tour
- Private Penang Hill & High Tea at David Brown's Restaurant
- Botanic Gardens & Tropical Spice Garden Tour
- Penang Hill & Kek Lok Si Temple Tour